Friday, November 6, 2020

Postcards 1

 

We usually do big road trips or fly somewhere. We used to make a big Thanksgiving trip to New York City and Washington DC, a big trip to ArtUnraveled in Phoenix in August, and so on. Nope, not going anywhere this year. Nope, not been anywhere this year. Just about the time we planned to make a spring trip to the northeast, things got ....iffy...not normal. 

So the New Normal is that I ride my bike on the week-ends and mail Susan a postcard, as if I'd been somewhere other than just to my Sorrento's coffee shop. She has reminded me that she is a Blog Wrangler, not a Blog Handler.

Late edit: I mailed a postcard (not this one) to Susan early on Saturday morning, well before the scheduled pick-up time, from Austin, to Austin, via an official Post Office drop box located in front of an office building. It arrived on Wednesday. Hope your mail-in ballot had better luck.


No comments: