Thursday, August 21, 2008

Das Dremel


I don't have a pickup and I don't have a chain saw but I do have a drill press, a circular saw, a jigsaw, 3 different cordless drills, and so on and so on, right down to my Dremel. Actually, I bought it for Susan but somehow it just migrated to my work area. At first I thought it was a sort of "girly" tool but I changed my mind after finding how convenient and easy it was to use on small pieces.

But after taking Art Unraveled classes I realized my creativity may be a little limited. I sat down at my class table and began unpacking my tools. The woman next to me was unpacking her tools and she had a Dremel also and she said: "I didn't think I'd ever use a Dremel but now I use it all the time to trim my dog's toenails."

1 comment:

ArtPropelled said...

I would love to take a class on the uses of the dremil. Mine is not being used because I just don't know what I'm doing with it. (Might try it for dogs toe nails)Perhaps you should do a few blog tutorials :-)