Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Macro


I'm trying to get the hang of macro photography with my simple point-and-shoot digital camera. I have the most trouble with blur so someday I need to upgrade to a camera that has a better anti-shake feature. Ah, the pleasures of growing old.

Sure, a tripod would help. Susan even gave me a gorilla-grip type little tripod to take along on my bike rides but I just find it's too much trouble and gets in my way. Other than the thoroughly enjoyable pleasure of making friends all over the world, this blog has really made me focus on developing my meager photography skills.

1 comment:

ArtPropelled said...

Ditto! Blogging has unexpected benefits and I'm really enjoying this renewed interest in photography. You've taken a beautiful photograph here.I never gave shaking a thought but that would explain a few blurry shots.