Saturday, August 15, 2009

Inessa

This is Petya's sister, Inessa. If you are wondering where the names come from here's your answer: Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith. It's a book I read this summer and to keep track of the characters I write names down. Sometimes I write down minor characters' names just because they sound neat. Then I have a list of names to use for my people I make.


Both Petra and Inessa are about 20 inches tall. The picture below shows her back.

Again, Susan claimed these pieces and attacked them with her stencils and spray paint.

3 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Such a nice touch...the stencilling.

Philip said...

Well I think I like Susan's additions - they add another dimension.

3rdEyeMuse said...

I love that these are "collaboration" pieces. Susan's color/stencil contributions add such wonderful elements to your delightful characters.