Saturday, September 5, 2009

A New Squadron

Here's the latest squadron. Some of them have gone to the gallery and some didn't get invited. Some had disaster hit them in the kiln so they had to spend some time at the Ear Hospital before they got to go to the gallery.


I wasn't crazy about having to send them to the Ear Hospital but they kept talking to me! They kept insisting they could be fixed, so Dr. Don, assisted by Nurse E6000, performed restorative surgery

One especially nice piece, Pavel, had an Ear Hat. Susan kept saying, "He cannot go to the gallery, someone will pick him up and his Ear Hat will fall off and break." Of course I insisted it wouldn't be a problem. Of course I picked him up to go to the gallery and his Ear Hat fell off and broke. Susan felt sorry for him because he had to stay home so she found some brilliant ideas to spring out of his head, and he feels better now.

3 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

You must have Autumn energy, Don. That's quite a squadron you've created. I love no.3 with the stars bursting out of his head.

Poetic Artist said...

I jumped over from a friend blog to Yours and I love your work.
I will stop in again.
Katelen

layers said...

I absolutely love your whimsical stuff and I laughed out loud at your writing about sending them to the hospital.