Thursday, September 16, 2010

Proud Papa Tie


We are just now getting around to looking at the very few pictures we took in Washington DC this spring. If you've been keeping up with the blog you know that Susan will talk to anyone about anything, especially strangers. She also has a very sharp eye and notices a lot of things I totally miss. 

 Like this man we passed on The Mall. All of the sudden Susan isn't next to me (we used to watch a TV show called Without A Trace, it is sort of like that with her).  I turn and see her talking to this man and the next thing I know she's taking his picture.  She told him he wouldn't show up on my blog but his daughter would and he just beamed! She gave him my Moo card so he could look for it.  Sorry, Papa, that it took so long to get the picture up.

P.S. We have no idea what his name is or anything about him, other than that he was wearing a black suit, a yarmulke, and this beautiful tie.

1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

He, he, he, I can just picture your wife disappearing on you. Love the tie, that's one proud papa indeed.