Thursday, January 27, 2011

More Pots


I've been working on these guys, I call them "Raven Heads".  They will be fired soon and then I'll think about what kind of glaze for them.  The heads lift off and each pot is about 9" high.

Last night I watched the movie "Thank You For Not Smoking" - I'll give it 3 stars (out of 5).  My latest Audible book is "The Likeness" by Tana French. So far it gets 5 stars, mainly for elegant writing and a story that is slowly pulling me in. Susan just finished "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey" by Walter Mosley and gave it 5 stars.

If you read the Wall Street Journal this Saturday you'll have seen a long article about Austin. Although I'd like to think it makes us seem really "hip", I give it a D+ for accuracy.


4 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

I really like the shape of these new pots Don. Interesting to see them glazed.

Leslie Avon Miller said...

I agree with Robyn - these are fabulous pots. Sort of primal and earthy.

Angie in AZ said...

LOVE!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with the glaze.

magpie said...

Love these. well, obviously. ravens...magpies...we are very close.