Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter


When we make hard-boiled eggs I mark them so as to be sure we know they aren't the raw ones. Okay, we really can tell the difference between the ones in the carton (raw) and the hard-boiled ones in this bowl.  So why do we bother?  Well, it was not a pretty picture on the day one of us, being very helpful, put an unmarked raw egg on the counter and the other person (not naming anyone....Susan) thought it was hard-boiled and thumped it hard on the counter.

Susan just puts a boring pencil line on them. I, on the other hand, feel that an egg deserves to be adorned appropriately.  So there.

 
Just in case you live in some foreign country, like Canada or Alaska or Idaho, these are the traditional Easter Peeps. No, I don't know why they are traditional.


If you think you might want to microwave your Peep, don't bother. This (below) is all you'll get.  I'd like to show you some other images but every time I googled "microwave peeps disaster" all I got were links to websites full of advertisements.  Sorry, but I'll try not to throw ads at you.


No comments: