Monday, September 2, 2019

Take the Day Off



Celebrate! We were at Ikea and Susan saw an ice cube tray in the kitchen section. Search Ikea for "plastis ice cube tray", and no, that's not a typo. There are other shapes available also, like hearts, on eBay. Use plaster of paris or push in clay, let it dry and there you are, ready for painting. I'm having a lot of fun doing different patterns. Some people say you can melt crayons in them and it makes swirl patterns. You try it, I'm not that energetic.  I've glued magnets on the back of some these.

Susan wants me to tell you that she insisted I buy the ice cube tray even though I said "Why would I want that?"Then it took her about a month of asking me to try it before I did. This picture is just a small sample of all the ones I've painted so far. Listen carefully, she's saying "I told you so."

someeecards.com

No comments: